London, 26 March 2018
UCL Press appoints Scientific Knowledge Services to promote its publishing services and consultancy in Europe.
Munich, March 5th, 2018
Locations for Focus On Open Science Workshops, 2018.
This year we will organise a series of 7 workshops "Focus On Open Science".
Munich, January 25th, 2018
Focus On Open Science Workshops, 2018
The emergence of a Steering Committee
Our team is happy to announce a Steering Committee that will help us select the annual topics, the invited speakers and advise on best practices for delivering successful events.
The members of Open Science Workshops Steering Committee are:
- Dr. Paul Ayris, Pro-Vice- Provost (UCL Library Services), Chief Executive, UCL Press, co-Chair of the LERU INFO Community (League of European Research Universities), Adviser to the LIBER Board.
- Frank Manista, European Open Science Manager, Jisc, UK.
- Jeannette Frey, Director of BCU Lausanne and Vice-President of LIBER (Association of European Research Libraries).
- Colleen Campbell, Open Access 2020 Initiative, Max Planck Digital Library.
- Dr. Ignasi Labastida i Juan, Head of the Research and Innovation Unit of the CRAI at the University of Barcelona
- Dr. Tiberius Ignat, Director of Scientific Knowledge Services
Additionally, our local partners will be able to delegate a member to join our Steering Committee with reference to the respective event that will take place in their country.
Munich, December 20th, 2017
A New Flyer Explaining Why DOAJ Is Good For Libraries and Research Organisations
Munich, December 19th, 2017
Cambridge Core Share, A New sharing Service Now Available For 150 CUP Journals
Cambridge Core Share is a tool that enables authors and readers to easily generate a link to an online, read-only journal article. This link can be freely shared on social media sites and scholarly collaboration networks to enhance both the impact and discoverability of research.
Cambridge Core Share is a new solution for journal content to be shared quickly, easily and responsibly.
Munich, October 20th, 2017
DOAJ and SCIENTIFIC KNOWLEDGE SERVICES partner to achieve broader support for Open Access to scientific literature
The new agreement underpins the Directory of Open Access Journals in its work to reach new members and generate more support and shows the strong commitment of Scientific Knowledge Services to the Open Science movement.